Software Technical Support
Contact Software Technical Support for assistance with the GeoComm Software Products
When do I contact GeoComm’s Software Technical Support? Please contact our technical support team any time that you need assistance with a GeoComm software product.
When is Software Technical Support available? Our team is available from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time, Monday – Friday. After hours support is available for emergency purposes only. Please see your contract for terms and dates of service.
What information should I have available when I call Software Technical Support?
- Agency name
- Contact name and telephone number
- Name and version of the software product you have a question on
- Clear and concise description of the question or problem, including what you were attempting to do and any error messages you received.
- Timeframes you will be available for a return call
Are there any other items I should consider when contacting Software Technical Support? Yes. If any of the changes in the list below have recently been made to your computer software, it would be beneficial for our team to know this when you are calling. Some things to consider include:
- Has a map update been applied?
- Has this computer been replaced?
- Has other software been installed recently?