Over 1,500 Jurisdictions Leveraging the Power of GeoComm GIS Data Hub
GeoComm, a leader in Public Safety GIS solutions, is excited to announce that over 1,500 jurisdictions across the country are now utilizing GeoComm GIS Data Hub as an integral part of their Public Safety GIS data management process.
Leveraging this system, users are able to measure progress towards developing and maintaining Public Safety Grade GIS. The system:
- Quickly validates GIS data and related data against industry standards
- Provides GIS data insights through rigorous quality control and reporting processes
- Allows GIS data originators to work in their native data schemas and upon submission transforms disparate GIS datasets into a common schema
- Aggregates multiple GIS datasets into a seamless coverage area
- Prepares map packages for provisioning to 9-1-1 applications such as 9-1-1 call mapping and Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) mapping or NENA-compliant Spatial Interface (SI)
- Leverages and extends current Esri GIS data environment and investment
Contact us today to begin learn how you can start utilizing GeoComm GIS Data Hub
“GIS Data Hub is an integral part of our monthly processes. It creates a central location for cities (with GIS departments), in our District, to submit their GIS data which is then returned to our office as a single dataset. GIS Data Hub helps our office and our partner agencies identify possible errors in our datasets, which helps our District prepare for Next Generation 9-1-1 deployment. This would have been a difficult task without GIS Data Hub.”
Related Blog Posts
January 13, 2021
GeoComm Announces Executive Promotion to aid in Streamlined Delivery of Public Safety Location Intelligence®
GeoComm today announced the promotion of Amanda Romaine, MBA, to Assistant Vice President of Marketing and Partner Management. Over the last 10 years, Romaine has built a strong, market-oriented marketing program and demonstrated strategic leadership supporting GeoComm’s Public Safety Location Intelligence® strategy.
January 11, 2021
In 2020 GeoComm worked with the Radcliff Kentucky Police Department, to review the current state of the GIS data being used being utilized at their ECC. This project utilized GeoComm’s proven assess, improve, maintain approach for achieving public safety grade GIS data, ensuring its accuracy for routing emergency response through their CAD system.